Tuesday, September 14, 2010

St. Gianna Beretta Molla: Patroness of Mothers and of the Unborn

PRAYER OF ST GIANNA BERETTA MOLLA

Jesus, I promise You to submit myself to all that You permit to befall me,
make me only know Your will.
My most sweet Jesus, infinitely merciful God, most tender Father of souls,
and in a particular way of the most weak, most miserable, most infirm
which You carry with special tenderness between Your divine arms,
I come to You to ask You, through the love and merits of Your Sacred Heart,
the grace to comprehend and to do always Your holy will,
the grace to confide in You,
the grace to rest securely through time and eternity in Your loving divine arms.



Many women, longing to conceive a child, have come to the Shrine to touch and venerate St. Gianna’s gloves and ask for her intercession. God has granted many of them new life. There have also been many other kinds of answered prayers. St. Gianna holy cards & pamphlets in English and Spanish are available at the shrine.

No comments: